Learn about Chorus Independent Financial Planning
Financial Planning is an ongoing process to help you make sensible decisions about money that can help you achieve your goals in life. It’s also about getting organised; being in control of your finances rather than letting your finances control you!
We will help you to create a comprehensive Lifestyle and Financial Plan, which will analyse and establish your hopes and aspirations. From this, recommendations can be made to move you towards success and fulfilment of your life’s objectives.
To ensure you remain on track we will review your plan regularly for as long as is needed.
Your plan will:
- Detail your current financial position
- Illustrate a long term view of your finances throughout your life
- Set out your personal goals and objectives
- Create a strategy to achieve your goals and objectives
- Identify financial shortfalls and weaknesses
We work to a Six Stage process:
- Discovery Meeting – to establish scope and parameters, client/planner relationship
- Data gathering and exploration of short, medium, and long term goals & objectives
- Financial Plan preparation and evaluation
- Discussion and analysis of Plan – agree the ‘route map’ and actions required
- Implementation of Plan recommendations
- Review meetings – to consider progress and make adjustments What is a Certified Financial Planner?
CFP™ certification is the only globally recognised mark of excellence in financial planning.
The CFP™ designation is awarded by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. to individuals who successfully complete initial and ongoing certification requirements following extensive exams in the areas of financial planning, taxes, insurance, estate planning and retirement.
The Chartered Institute of Securities & Investments (CISI) is exclusively authorised in the UK to award the CFP™.