Learn about Chorus Independent Financial Planning
I started my financial planning career in Oxford in 1991, and still have many clients with me from those early days. My business style today focusses on financial and lifestyle strategies largely for clients planning for retirement or for those who are already enjoying their ‘later’ years.
Qualifications I hold include the highly regarded Chartered Institute of Securities and Investment (CISI), Certified Financial Planner (CFP®) an internationally recognised professional standard from the former Institute of Financial Planning, the Chartered Insurance Institute diploma (DipPFS), and the Investment Management Certificate (IMC).
Other professional memberships include the Society of Later Life Advisers (SOLLA) and the Association of Christian Financial Advisers (ACFA).
New clients usually seek my advice when they need strategic advice, or need to take stock of their situation. For example:
- investment capital accumulation
- school and further education fees planning
- planning ahead for retirement
- how to handle finances after retirement
- looking after family assets and estate planning
- reducing exposure to inheritance tax
- handling assets and investment in Trusts and Charities
- career and lifestyle changes
- residential and commercial property investment
- investment strategies and investment risk management
- management of business profits and tax reduction strategies,
I enjoy providing an impartial, considered view, leading to clear explanations and effective and practical solutions. My long term approach results in many satisfied clients and strong interactive relationships. I have a solid ethical focus and apply high professional standards.
Your first assessment meeting is without charge, to discuss what needs to be done and to agree appropriate steps to take. Please feel free to give me a call on 01993 220677 or email email@example.com